Some examples of my work

This site is temporarily serving as my portfolio/website.  My actual website is currently under construction.  I have many more examples of my work, but I will be posting them at a later date. 

I have experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Corel Painter 11. 

Here are just a couple of examples of my digital art:

Earth Day poster designed from scratch in Adobe Illustrator

Black and white owl "digital scratch board" designed on Corel Painter
This was a greeting card design. (This actually happened at my wedding! Eww!) 

This was a project for school where we had to choose a photo and draw it in Correl Painter using "charcoal" as the medium. (photographer unknown)

This is a digital drawing of a water hole/well in utah. It drew this in Corel Painter as well, and the medium used was pastels.


Here are few examples of some logos I've created:


 Logo/poster design for the toddler department at a church:

Logo for the nursery department of a church:


Logo design for a Salon & Spa in Texas:


This is a couple of designs for a youth group in the South Sacramento area. 
The first design was the one that was chosen:

.....I have soooo many other logos, but i have to find them. They're probably on another thumbdrive somewhere.

Other Designs:

This was a school project to design a cd cover. I secretly want it to be the cover of MY cd someday.

This is the cd face



2 comments:

  1. Hey Kara! It's Belle! I didn't know you had a blogspot, I do too! I found this when I was searching your name online to get inspiration for your Christmas present... is that kind of a pathetic last ditch attempt? Haha! I love your cd cover, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh your work is amazing! you are super talented! i love the owl and the portrait...they are so detailed and realistic that they're almost surreal! your earth day logo and greeting card are adorable! if anyone i know ever needs a logo i will definitely recommend you! :)

    ReplyDelete